Monday, January 8, 2007
Road to Yesterday
After 3 weeks of being home, I finally told my high school friends I was back in town. Part of the reason I waited so long is, well, I left all their phone numbers up at college - in a notebook, yeah, I'm low tech, and I need to program things into my phone - and I didn't feel like e-mailing anyone. We all got together yesterday, hung out at the fast food restaurant my friend's family owns. I still need to pay for lunch...I kept trying to, and then after a while I forgot.Then the girls (Candase, Chelsea and I - Nazia stayed at the restaurant) piled into Sean's truck, and Sterling went with Johnny. I forget that I miss these guys. I was feeling rather neither-here-nor-there-ish, and it was good getting out of the house. We ended up going to Petsmart, Target (and Starbucks), the movies, and then to Sterling's house. After all that, Sean drove me back to get my car, and Chelsea home. At about 8 minutes from home, my dad called me to say goodnight, and to come in the back door, as the front one was in the process of being locked. When I got home, the parents were still up, so we got to chat for a bit :) . In the morning, my car was dead. The headlights, appartently, don't turn off by themselves on this car like they do on my parents'. Oh well, home is definately the best place to learn this lesson, and Wal-Mart does free battery charges.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment