The To-morrow Road is just a tiny path...and we call it that because it is going to be lovely some day.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Official Challenge
After an inspirating week of running...and remembering that I'm NOT a runner, I have decided to issue my own challenge, one a bit more on my level. Swimming. First one to 1000 laps wins. That is 50,000 meters. Swim any stroke you chose, as fast or slow as you'd like.
so how's that swimming frenzy going? Heard you got mom and dad do it. I would, but yeah, not that motivated and don't have a pool that has water or allows me in nearby. But I am doing the exercise at least 3x a week thing. hopefully. maybe. *sigh*
2 comments:
so how's that swimming frenzy going? Heard you got mom and dad do it. I would, but yeah, not that motivated and don't have a pool that has water or allows me in nearby. But I am doing the exercise at least 3x a week thing. hopefully. maybe. *sigh*
I would totally take you up on that if I had a pool around here to go swimming in. The lake would be just a tad cold this kind of year :)
Post a Comment